19. syyskuuta 2012

I got Bitten by the Blog Bug


I got a blog bug from forever so fabulous Lara
thank you - thank you - thank you

Here are the rules once you are awarded/tagged:

    If you are given the Blog Bug award, You must answer the questions that follow and the title of the post should be "I Got Bitten by the Blog Bug"

    You must give the link of where you originally got this award, and you can tag as many bloggers as you want. Link their pages on the post and also inform them through comments in their blog. :)

    Optional: You must post a banner corresponding to the site that you are using to blog in your sidebar and it should link back to your post about the Blog Bug Award.


Questions
1)When and Why did you start blogging?
It was a beautiful day whenmy shrink said to me, that it might be beneficial for me to write my thoughts down. And tell the truth to myself, nothing but the truth. And so I started blogging and in a short amount of time my blog has grown to a personal growth journey.

2)What do you love to blog about and why do you like it?
(this is a secred, but it will be...Dreams) I love to give somekind of a expessional form to my Dreams

3)How did you get your blog name?
I have flanmingo tattooed in my left arm. When I started the blog I went to some onomatopoetic web page and searched words that rhymes with Flamingo. Mango was the winner, so Mangos for Flamingos

4)What do you think is your best post yet?
First 'outfit of the day' (aka päivän asu) pic - I feel so proud that I did it.

5)What is your inspiration for blogging at present?
Personal growth

6)Message for your readers:
Live, Love:, Laugh - and  keep Dreaming

All of you, who read this blog entry and write your own blog.
This BlogBug Bite is for you.
Please copy and share it.
and leave a note behind.

*****

Thats all for today.

With Love,
Sallamari

 



Ei kommentteja