1. lokakuuta 2012

Knitting Lady aka Stitching Bitch





Autum has arrived!
Time for knittings, tea and candle light.

Today I had a change to spend some time with my lovely friend.
We tried and tested Bubble Tea place in Helsinki Railway Station.
It is official now, I am a Bubble Tea fan!

Happy tea drinker

monkey and mouse

sour apple bubble tea

I like Bubble Tea - next time I try milky one.

A good start for A good week.

Manga-me
only the story is missing

Im playing around with an idea of cartoon themed Burlesque show piece.
Im inpired and making a pair to tassels to myself, that will light up when I twirl them.

Sounds cool, or what ya think?


With Love,
Sallamari



4 kommenttia:

  1. Nice to meet you! I love tea, too.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Siis wth. Saako Helsingin asemalta Bubble teetä? Mistä sieltä?! O.O !!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. no saa saa! Paikan nimi on Bubble Tea. Sellainen pieni "kulmakioski" (on siellä pystybaaripöytä ja tuolejakin) siinä kohden kun hipsit sieltä junalaitureilta metrotunnelia kohti....(tuolla opastuksella eksyt taatusti)
      http://www.yelp.com/biz/bubble-tea-helsinki

      tuo vie sut perille.

      Poista