21. lokakuuta 2012

You don't need to change the world; you need to change yourself





Such a terrific night last night at Fetish Club.
I met a lady who wowed me.
Lovely  Danni from Germany.
If I would be person, who falls in love invertible and easily, I would be so in love with her already.
There is something about her.
A connection.
We talked about walls - and about breaking them.
Freedom.
She said - one by one they eventually come down.
and you be braver and braver - more complacent - each day.

That night was one of The Nights of my life.
Full of laughter, fun and joy.
first step to tear down some walls that are begging to be broke down.
that are keeping me inside.
there is a World behind my wall.
(sorry for quoting your song title Tokio Hotel, well it is a pretty good title, nice way to say things about boundaries. - and well we can almost find a joke here, german and Tokio Hotel. Got that?)

Today I am letting a wall to go down.
I just bought a gym card for myself 
(havent done that in years - it says in my wall that I hate gyms)
and now Im off to Zumba.
(gonna have so much laugh today)

Im happy that our paths crossed Danni.
It was ment to, I know.
And Im looking forward to meet you again.
(back of my mind I know we gonna have a blast when we meet)

shhhhh. dont tell enyone. I so could fall  for lovely lady from Germany.
this info is just between you and me.
And yes, old grumpy me had so much fun yesterday.
So please, shush, we do not want anyone to know that either.




I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Im off to Zumba.

With love,
Sallamari


4 kommenttia:

  1. Love the eye makeup <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wow... you make Danni sound so special that I'm starting to develop a crush on her. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. <3
    gotta admit, she really some magic in her.

    VastaaPoista