21. marraskuuta 2012

I have been nominated




Tara from Fashion Burger Blog and Bel  from B by Bel Blog  nominated me with an  Liebster Award today.
Thank you Girls!
Im already received this award once before, so this time I do not pass award further ahead.
I concentrate to answer these lovely questions Tara and Bel came up with.


so he we go

First 11  random facts about me

  1. I am right handed.
  2. Im thinking about making once again this year my annual 24 Hand Drawn Pics by Me Xmas Calender. Not 100% sure yet.
  3. I love cheese cake.
  4. I used to visit therapy bi-monthly, now I visit approximately once a month. And I think everyone should use some kind of therapy as a very useful self growth tool.
  5. I can not play any instrument.
  6. I have done a tattoo to my friend. And she still carries it around at her forearm.
  7. Im listening Emilie Autumn while working
  8. Im having a date on this coming Sunday
  9. I own a comprehensive collection of odd utensils in my kitchen
  10. I want an owl tattoo (I know, Justin Bieber has one too, but I been wanting it technically like before he was ever born, so he is the copy cat and not me.)
  11. In my family, we each have a different country in our birth certificate as the place of birth. Still we all share one and same nationality.


And then Taras wonderful questions.


1. Favourite meal? That is a hard one. I like so many eatable things. Lately I have fallen in love with Nepalise cuisine
2. If you could meet anybody, who would it be? HRH Elizabeth II the Queen of England
3. A pet peeve? (something annoying people do) spitting. I totally dislike spitting in public places
4. Something embarrassing about you we don't know! I snore. (or at least Redneck says that I do so)
5. Do you like Sushi? Yes I do. A lot.
6. Are you a dog or a cat person? I have both, a cat and a dog running around the house. Which one I prefer? Well, maybe I vote for rats. I used to have them too, and I really would like to have more rats.
7. Who is the last local band you saw perform? Can I pretend that Lady Gaga is a local band? I have never ever seen any local bands here...
8. If you were stuck in the wilderness, would you eat a big grub like Bear Grylls? If I ever get stuck in wilderness, I am there hopefully WITH Bear Grylls (and have to say that Im so pleased some one else besides me knows who Bear is)
9. What is your secret talent? I can shoot. I mean I hit the target, like in the middle of the target...or where ever I am aiming at.
10. How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth? one or two, since I only like huge marshmallows.
11. What are you afraid of? BIRDS, clowns, creepy people.



And here we have Bel's questions

1- When did you start blogging and why? I started blogging after my doctor, my shrink to be exact, told me that it would be useful for me to write things down.
2- What is your favorite food? Well, I stick with same answer regarding favorite food as in previous questioners.
3- Do you have any pets? Currently I have a cat and a dog. If I would be totally free from all reality challenges I would have a zoo.
4- Something embarrassing about you?! I usually wear odd pair of underwear. like blue bra with red knickers.
5- What are you afraid of? b.i.r.d.s
6- Do you have any secret talents? Im able to see peoples aura
7- What is the best gift you've received? My daughter (amd a pony, which I have not received yet)
8- Which country would you next like to visit? Germany
9- If you could do any job in the world what would it be? One day I will be a life coach
10- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Multiple tattoos and one piercing (piercing is not visible most of the times)
11- Do you have any nicknames? Noup. I think I dont. Pet names I do have. But they are strictly between me and the pet name user.





Once again I have shared some secrets with you.
Hope you like my answers.

Did you learn anything new?

More secrets tomorrow.

With Love,
Sallamari


8 kommenttia:

  1. Great answers! What odd utensils do you have in your kitchen? And where is that piercing? ^^
    Odd pairs of underwear ;) I'm often in the same case! Plus odd pairs of socks (my washing machine seems to eat one of each pair!)
    One of your answers really got my attention. You can see peoples aura? Like with the colors (moods) and holes (problems)? My mother also had that gift (as well as healing with energies). I would love to know more about it.
    Thanks for answering!
    x
    Bel
    http://b-by-bel.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. spoons, forks, knives...they all mostly odd item I have inherited. (well we have few items as a collection) I like odd things.
      piercing is under my panties :D no need to say more.

      I must say that I only see colors at this moment. I have not paid enough attention to really study aura so I could spot the holes etc... one day, one day.

      Poista
    2. I'd never be brave enough to get pierced there!!!! ^^

      Poista
    3. I used to be brave girl. like a decade ago :)

      Poista
  2. Lol... Bel's questions were almost identical to mine.
    Hehe a naughty piercing!! ;-) Awesome. I just have lots of ear piercings, I want a tattoo though.
    Are you scared of all birds? My friend is terrified of seagulls. I am interested in the aura too. How long have you been able to see it? That's amazing. Something really special

    Fashion Burger

    Thanks for answering the questions x

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I pretty scared of all bird. Seagull are scary, I so feel you friends fear here. Flying birds are the worst ones.
      I realized some years ago that I am actually able to see auras. I have been at some holistic courses to 'prep' myself more, but Im still so beginner :)

      Poista
    2. That is fantastic, you should nurture that!
      And the birds... they won't hurt you!
      x

      Poista
    3. Birds are here to take over the world... (that not only my opinion)
      Birds are actually like the last surviving Dinosaurs kind of thingies

      and they are creepy.

      Poista