2. joulukuuta 2012

Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week








Im so tired at the moment, that I have nothing useful in my mind.
Have been a busy weekend - cleaning, shopping, decorating and cherry on the top; some political activities.
Everything in political field is open at this moment, can't tell any news yet.

What else, well physically Im not feeling my best at the moment.
My skin dislikes winter. 
Itchy red spots appears here and there in my skin all so sudden. This is not the first time something like this happens. And my face is covered with spots and zits. I look like a bloody teenager.
Hair is falling.
All this makes me wanna cry. Why o why? What am I doing wrong this time?
deep inside, I know the answer - I should focus to balance my diet better
that might be the key

Still feeling pretty shit.
Even I am used to be ugly in Winters.
this makes me just hate dislike Winter a tiny bit more.

-11 degree celcius says thermometer today.
Inside my house is nice and cozy.
I put our Christmas socks on yesterday.
'winkwink' mr Sandy Claws, Im prepared.
Front door also got a wreath - its made out of caribou moss.
It is handmade, not totally by me this time. I bought a good blank wreath fixed it with ribbon.


Have you noticed, I added a poll on the left side on the blog.
Im asking my blog readers opinion about language choices.
Please, share you thoughts with me.

I also like to know opinions about some Q&A type of post, whould that be something?
and what about making a Xmas raffle, I could give away maybe something self made.
Any other topic you would like me to post?

Please share your thoughts with me.


With Love,
Sallamari





2 kommenttia:

  1. Mun naama ei kans tykkää talvesta ;(

    VastaaPoista
  2. meidän naamat ei selkeesti oo tehty talvea silmälläpitäen <3

    VastaaPoista