24. joulukuuta 2013

From me to You - Rauhallista Joulua


Dear Santa,
This is what I wish.

To my enemy, I ask for forgiveness. 
To an opponent, I seek tolerance. 
To my friends Dear Santa, show them the way they are in my heart. 
To a customer, I like to provide kind service. 
To all people around me, I wish time for some charity. 
To every child, send helpful heart to show a good examples.

For me, I wish more love and respect towards myself.

That's all I ask Santa.
All I wish today.

Oh wait,
 this one more wish I still like to make
For you Santa
 I want to wish
 - Very Merry Christmas!

Kaikille blogin lukijoille,
toivon pienen palan sisäistä rauhaa ja minä -rakkautta.

Olipa suhteesi jouluun millainen tahansa,
toivon, että tulevina päivinä sinäkin nautit,
vähintäänkin elämästä itsestään.

You are worth it.

Rakkaudella,
Sallamari





Ei kommentteja